Squirrel Baby

Squirrel Baby
It was all she had

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Food Drop Please


Time is speeding up a little bit now. Most of the family know so maybe that helps.

Most of work don't know but I was busted big time by L. Apparently just because I had biscuits on my desk. (And then compounded by drinking orange and lemonade at the pub). We've agreed I'm the world's worst liar. I went all silly when asked why I wasn't drinking. The next day, a colleague, seemingly out of nowhere, started talking about how she was going to have to think about having children. L tried to deflect the conversation by saying 'oh get a dog'. So colleague asks L, 'are you going to get a dog?' L says 'no'. Then colleague turns to me and says 'are you going to have children?' Cue silly grin and the old 'maybe one day' response.

I still feel sick and particularly on Thursdays. (Based on two Thursdays so far.) I've disliked Thursdays since childhood - fish for tea, music lessons at school and even now it's the busiest day at work. But I've only thrown up once so that's quite good.

I'm trying to eat lots of good food and still get exercise but I get out of breath so easily. Now even D can walk faster than me. And I am soooo tired all the time. Tired and lazy. I came home early today to tidy and so far have only managed to eat a bag of fizzy gummy worms, some onion ring crisps and a can of red kola while lying on the couch watching Corrie. And I'll eat more - I'll eat a whole larder of food, you see if I don't.

But really I am being good most days. The only thing I'm rubbish at is drinking water. Water sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment